Well if you are looking for one place that has it all. There is no escape from Novotel Bangkok Platinum. And here are 10 reasons why you must stay at Novotel Bangkok Platinum.
1) Pratunam area: Pratunam is one of Bangkok’s most colorful and chaotic areas. It is a major market area with thousands of fashion stores. One of Bangkok’s highest tourist visitation area.
2) Skywalk: Easy access to everywhere you want. Stairstep start right in front of the hotel door, take 2 min walk to central world, 5 min to BTS Sky train and 10 min Siam Paragon mall. It’s super convenient to get around.
3) Above the shopping mall: The hotel located right above the famous Platinum Fashion Mall. The mall is connected to the hotel’s lobby. Supper convince!, so you don’t need to worry about carrying your heavy shopping bags wander around for the whole day anymore. Make a quick stop to your room to drop of the stuff at any time.
4) Local street food: Thailand is the best place for street food. The hotel building is surrounded by a delicious street food vendor. Once you are here, make sure to try mango sticky rice, BBQ pork and all tropical fruit juice.
5) Chicken rice: Talking about street food, the most famous Chicken rice “Go-Ang Pratunam Chicken rice”. This place is always packed, people are lining up since morning, the shop not even open by that time. The awesome thing is Novotel Bangkok Platinum is right at the opposite. 1 min walk. yes, it’s that close.
6) Heart of shopping district: The number of shopping spots in the Pratunam area is countless. For shopaholic or fashion addict, this is a place for you to get high. From most luxury malls to second-hand street vendors, you got it all in one area. Nothing you can’t find in this area. Platinum fashion mall, Central World, Shibuya, Siam Paragon, Big-C, Grayson plaza, and the list go on forever.
7) Erawan Shine: 4 mins walk from the Hotel, you will find Erawan Shine. Thai representation of the Hindu god of creation, the statue of Phra Phrom. A popular worship attraction. You can see local Thais making merit to the statue with incense, candles, flower and see a troupe of Thai classical dancers in costume.
8) local boat adventure at Saen Saep Canal: The most widely used public transportation is canal boats at Khlong San Saeb. Catching the San Saeb boats can be a little harrowing, but that is when the fun begins. Prepare yourself to climb over the outer edge as people quickly jump on and off. But this canal boat will take you everywhere throughout Bangkok.
9) Amazing rooftop bar: BAR9 Beer Garden Bangkok, is one of the hippest spots in Bangkok for those in the know. A local hidden secret on the 9th Floor of Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam. Discover Bangkok’s Best Rooftop Beer Garden during sunset and enjoy views of Bangkok’s city skyline and spend time with friends at the most comfortable spot!
10) Infinity pool with the sky view: Swim a few laps in the outdoor Swimming Pool or sunbathing options with stunning city views of the heart of Bangkok. With your sunglasses on and a glass of cocktail in your hand. Nothing can beat that.
|Book Direct Now!|